I've never been great at blogs, diaries, planners, or anything that required constant up-keep. Like any other New Yorker, I feel like I'm on the constant move between work & school. Public transportation has become somewhat of a second home to me.
My name is Catherine, and I'm a junior majoring in Graphic Communications. When I'm not on the run, you can usually find me behind a computer working on a graphic for the Ticker or fulfilling my duties as Layout Designer of the Lexicon (Baruch yearbook -- you should all purchase one, by the way). When I feel like taking a break from being a slave to technology, I like to play volleyball and strum on my ukulele. I get a maximum of 4 hours of sleep a night because my daily routine comprises of work, school, commuting, making graphics, netflixing "the Office", and chowing down on hallal (preferably the one on 53rd & 6th). There's so much more I could tell you about myself, but let's save that for a later date :)
No comments:
Post a Comment